Drawing, Charcoal on Paper 63 x 44 cm , 24.8 x 17.3 in
Free Shipping Worldwide
"Right Click, Open Image in New Tab" to enlarge the image
Charcoal and Chalk on umbra Paper.
Trebisnjica is a river in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It used to be a sinking river, 96.5 km (60.0 mi) long above the ground. With a total length of 187 km (116 mi) above and under the ground, it is one of the longest sinking rivers in the world.
This drawings is one of a few that served as preparation for a series of paintings related to the most beautiful rivers and mountains in my country. In that series of drawings, I tried to even more simplify my personal style for representing landscapes. Ever since that, I don't want to associate the painting so much with the movements of the brush, but with the shape of nature itself and my inner feeling.
With every drawing that is sent around the world there is:
- Special Certificate of Authenticity
- Unique dry stamp on the certificate
- Written history for each drawing, hand signed
- Special black case for storing documents
- Special acid-free paper is placed over each drawing
- Packed in a cardboard box.
- Drawings do not have decorative frame
More info > FAQ