Drawing, Charcoal on Paper 50 x 35 cm , 19.7 x 13.8 in
Free Shipping Worldwide
"Right Click, Open Image in New Tab" to enlarge the image
Charcoal and Chalk on Paper.
Prince Lazar Hrebeljanović (1329 – 15 June 1389) was a medieval Serbian ruler who created the largest and most powerful state on the territory of the disintegrated Serbian Empire.
Lazar was killed at the Battle of Kosovo in June 1389 while leading a Christian army assembled to confront the invading Ottoman Empire, led by Sultan Murad I. The battle ended with Serbia as a victor, with both sides enduring heavy losses.
"Lazar chose the kingdom of heaven instead of the earthly kingdom"
With every drawing that is sent around the world there is:
- Special Certificate of Authenticity
- Unique dry stamp on the certificate
- Written history for each drawing, hand signed
- Special black case for storing documents
- Special acid-free paper is placed over each drawing
- Packed in a cardboard box.
- Drawings do not have decorative frame
More info > FAQ