Drawing, Charcoal on Paper 50 x 35 cm , 19.7 x 13.8 in
Free Shipping Worldwide
"Right Click, Open Image in New Tab" to enlarge the image
Charcoal and Chalk on Paper.
Josif Pančić (1814 – 1888) was a Serbian botanist, a doctor of medicine and the first president of the Serbian Royal Academy. He extensively documented the flora of Serbia, and is credited with having classified many species of plants which were unknown to the botanical community at that time. Pančić is credited with discovering the Serbian spruce. He is regarded as the father of Serbian botany.
With every drawing that is sent around the world there is:
- Special Certificate of Authenticity
- Unique dry stamp on the certificate
- Written history for each drawing, hand signed
- Special black case for storing documents
- Special acid-free paper is placed over each drawing
- Packed in a cardboard box.
- Drawings do not have decorative frame
More info > FAQ