Drawing, Charcoal on Paper 63 x 44 cm , 24.8 x 17.3 in
Free Shipping Worldwide
"Right Click, Open Image in New Tab" to enlarge the image
Charcoal and Chalk on Paper.
The Danube is the second-longest river in Europe, after the Volga in Russia. It flows through much of Central and Southeastern Europe, from the Black Forest into the Black Sea.
This is a Drawing of nature and river Danube around "Werenwag Castle" in Germany.
The drawing is done by my personal style and my representation of nature.
With every drawing that is sent around the world there is:
- Special Certificate of Authenticity
- Unique dry stamp on the certificate
- Written history for each drawing, hand signed
- Special black case for storing documents
- Special acid-free paper is placed over each drawing
- Packed in a cardboard box.
- Drawings do not have decorative frame
More info > FAQ