"Adam and Eve"
Drawing, Charcoal on Paper 70 x 50 cm , 27.6 x 19.7 in
Free Shipping Worldwide
"Right Click, Open Image in New Tab" to enlarge the image
"Diptych" A study I did for the painting "The First Sin". The sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants. The drawing and the painting itself represented for me a moment they sunk into the first sin, so I presented the face of Adam and Eve a little distorted.
With every drawing that is sent around the world there is:
- Special Certificate of Authenticity
- Unique dry stamp on the certificate
- Written history for each drawing, hand signed
- Special black case for storing documents
- Special acid-free paper is placed over each drawing
- Packed in a cardboard box.
- Drawings do not have decorative frame
More info > FAQ